RFR: 8220355: Improve assertion texts and exception messages in eventHandlerVMInit

Baesken, Matthias matthias.baesken at sap.com
Mon Mar 18 10:00:38 UTC 2019

Hi Alan, thanks for the review .

> I think this looks okay except I think "emergency" should be dropped from the message (and the existing comment).

Are you referring  to  this “emergency”  :

      *  First make our emergency fallback InternalError throwable.
      */
     result = initializeFallbackError(jnienv);
-    jplis_assert(result);
+    jplis_assert_msg(result, "emergency fallback init failed");

If you prefer I could  output  just  “fallback init failed"   - is this fine with you?

Best regards, Matthias