RFR: 8303908: Add missing check in VTMS_transition_disable_for_all() for suspend mode

Patricio Chilano Mateo pchilanomate at openjdk.org
Thu Mar 9 19:19:24 UTC 2023

The message from this sender included one or more files
which could not be scanned for virus detection; do not
open these files unless you are certain of the sender's intent.

Please review this small fix. A suspender is a JvmtiVTMSTransitionDisabler monopolist, meaning VTMS_transition_disable_for_all() should not return while there is any active jvmtiVTMSTransitionDisabler. The code though is checking for active "all-disablers" but it's missing the check for active "single disablers".
I attached a simple reproducer to the bug which I used to test the patch. Not sure if it was worth adding a test so the patch contains just the fix.

Thanks,
Patricio

Commit messages:
 - v1