RFR: 8332631: Update nsk.share.jpda.BindServer to don't use finalization [v2]

Leonid Mesnik lmesnik at openjdk.org
Fri May 24 17:36:19 UTC 2024

> The BindServer starts several threads and opens streams.
>
> It registered them for cleanup using "Finalizer" from nsk.share.framework. Currently, it cleanup resources during shutdown hook.
>
> This fix changes BindServer to explicitly close streams and finish threads after test is completed. The exceptions are just printed like it was done previously. I haven't caught any exception during in close method during testing.

Leonid Mesnik has updated the pull request incrementally with three additional commits since the last revision:

 - Merge branch '8332631' of https://github.com/lmesnik/jdk into 8332631
 - Update test/hotspot/jtreg/vmTestbase/nsk/share/jpda/BindServer.java

   Co-authored-by: Chris Plummer <chris.plummer at oracle.com>
 - added space

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/19335/files