RFR: 430: /summary command does not support multi-line summaries

Robin Westberg rwestberg at openjdk.java.net
Wed Jun 24 13:07:29 UTC 2020

On Wed, 24 Jun 2020 12:37:57 GMT, Erik Helin <ehelin at openjdk.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> please review this patch that makes the `/summary` pull request command accept multi-line summaries. As described on
> the [Skara wiki](https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/SKARA/Pull+Request+Commands#PullRequestCommands-/summary) the
> `/summary` command should this, since the commit message format allow for this.  Testing:
> - [x] Added a new unit test
> - [x] `make test` passes on Linux x64
>
> Thanks,
> Erik

Looks good, I'm a little bit concerned about what happens if we start to support multiple commands per comment, but I
guess that can be taken care of at that time.. :)

bots/pr/src/test/java/org/openjdk/skara/bots/pr/SummaryTests.java line 250:

> 249:
> 250:             // Finllay update it to a single line summary
> 251:             pr.addComment("/summary single line");

Suggestion:

            // Finally update it to a single line summary

bots/pr/src/main/java/org/openjdk/skara/bots/pr/SummaryCommand.java line 64:

> 63:         } else {
> 64:             // A single-line summary
> 65:             var summary = args.strip();

Check if lines.size > 1 here? Perhaps that should be an error / warning?