commits not associated with github user?

Magnus Ihse Bursie magnus.ihse.bursie at oracle.com
Mon Nov 2 13:57:59 UTC 2020

It's a bit weird (since the openjdk.org domain has still not gotten live
for MX), but this is indeed the correct way to get your github account
associated with your commits. You'll just have to live with the address
being "unverified" in github for the moment, and be thankful that github
still trusts it enough to use it for linking commits with accounts. :)

I assure you we do not want this limbo to continue any longer than
necessary.

/Magnus