RFR: forge: add HostedRepository.recentCommitComments [v2]

Erik Helin ehelin at openjdk.java.net
Mon Oct 19 14:33:37 UTC 2020

> Hi all,
>
> please review this patch that adds the method `HostedRepository.recentCommitComments` for fetching recent commit
> comments. "Recent" is somewhat fuzzy and is up to the forge to decide, because the REST APIs for GitHub and GitLab are
> very different for retrieving recent commit comments. The GitLab REST API in particular is a bit annoying since it
> doesn't provide a `noteable_id` with the commit's hash for commit comment events. I therefore hade to make
> `CommitComment` support lazily fetching the hash for the commit.  Thanks, Erik

Erik Helin has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a merge or a rebase. The incremental webrev
excludes the unrelated changes brought in by the merge/rebase.

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara/pull/891/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara/pull/891/files/d5a7d603..d5a7d603

Webrevs: