RFR: 282: Make the review requirements more explicit in the progress list

Guoxiong Li gli at openjdk.java.net
Mon Apr 25 14:31:08 UTC 2022

On Sun, 24 Apr 2022 15:59:42 GMT, Guoxiong Li <gli at openjdk.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> This patch adds the explicit review requirements, such as ` (2 reviews required, with at least 1 Reviewer).`, to the progress list and adds some test cases.
>
> Thanks for taking the time to review.
>
> Best Regards,
> -- Guoxiong

bots/pr/src/main/java/org/openjdk/skara/bots/pr/CheckablePullRequest.java line 229:

> 227:         }
> 228:         // Set the review requirements for using in CheckRun#getChecksList
> 229:         setReviewRequirements(conf.get());

I don't think it is good to put such code in `CheckablePullRequest#executeChecks`. But I can't find a better way to do that because we need the complete `JCheckConfiguration` config information.

An alternative way is duplicating the following code in the `CheckRun` so that we can get the complete config information.

        Optional<JCheckConfiguration> conf;
        if (confOverride != null) {
            conf = JCheck.parseConfiguration(confOverride, additionalConfiguration);
        } else {
            conf = JCheck.parseConfiguration(localRepo, targetHash(), additionalConfiguration);
        }
        if (conf.isEmpty()) {
            throw new RuntimeException("Failed to parse jcheck configuration at: " + targetHash() + " with extra: " + additionalConfiguration);
        }