RFR: 1118: The Skara PR bot should not block on a CSR if not enabled for a repo

Erik Joelsson erikj at openjdk.java.net
Fri Apr 29 13:23:55 UTC 2022

On Tue, 26 Apr 2022 13:20:08 GMT, Guoxiong Li <gli at openjdk.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> This patch adds a config item `enable-csr` for the PullRequestbot and then the `CSRCommand` firstly checks whether the csr is enabled. If not enabled, the `CSRCommand` will reply a message about it.
>
> Thanks for taking the time to review.
>
> Best Regards,
> -- Guoxion

Are you planning on supplying the same functionality for the /jep command?

bots/pr/src/main/java/org/openjdk/skara/bots/pr/PullRequestBotBuilder.java line 53:

> 51:     private String confOverrideRef = Branch.defaultFor(VCS.GIT).name();
> 52:     private String censusLink = null;
> 53:     private boolean enableCsr = true;

Default should be false.

bots/pr/src/main/java/org/openjdk/skara/bots/pr/PullRequestBotFactory.java line 161:

> 159:                 botBuilder.censusLink(repo.value().get("censuslink").asString());
> 160:             }
> 161:             if (repo.value().contains("enable-csr")) {

I think the option should just be "csr".