RFR: 1118: The Skara PR bot should not block on a CSR if not enabled for a repo

Guoxiong Li gli at openjdk.java.net
Fri Apr 29 13:36:54 UTC 2022

On Fri, 29 Apr 2022 13:21:04 GMT, Erik Joelsson <erikj at openjdk.org> wrote:

> Are you planning on supplying the same functionality for the /jep command?

It seems the `jep` command is not used frequently as `csr`. But if someone or you think it is necessary/good to add it, I am happy to implement it.

> bots/pr/src/main/java/org/openjdk/skara/bots/pr/PullRequestBotBuilder.java line 53:
>
>> 51:     private String confOverrideRef = Branch.defaultFor(VCS.GIT).name();
>> 52:     private String censusLink = null;
>> 53:     private boolean enableCsr = true;
>
> Default should be false.

If default is false, we must configurate it as ture in the corresponding projects such as JDK project when deploying. If default is false and we forget to congurate it, the dev flow will be blocked. I am good to change it if you can confirm all the configuration files are changed correctly.