Fwd: RFR: 8282191: Implementation of Foreign Function & Memory API (Preview) [v34]

Magnus Ihse Bursie magnus.ihse.bursie at oracle.com
Thu May 12 17:20:41 UTC 2022

Seems there was some issue with the new `/jep` command. I understand why
Maurizio did not want to hold up the integration to have it resolved,
but we should check what happened, and fix any bugs. I think this was
the very first proper test of the JEP command in a real-life scenario,
and it's a bit disappointing if it blocked the integration even if
everything was correct.

/Magnus