RFR: 1677: Include lsrdata files in jdk.json file

Magnus Ihse Bursie ihse at openjdk.org
Mon Nov 21 11:06:45 UTC 2022

>From the bug report: "Files under `src/java.base/share/data/lsrdata/` should belong to `core-libs` and `i18n` groups in `jdk.json` config file so that correct PR review emails are sent."

I also used the opportunity to check up all references to `make/data`, since most files from there moved to `src/$M/share/data` some time ago. There were some references that were not updated, some which were not needed, and one which was missing (`hotspot-symbols`).

Commit messages:
 - 1677: Include lsrdata files in jdk.json file

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/skara/pull/1424/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=skara&pr=1424&range=00
  Issue: https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/SKARA-1677
  Patch: https://git.openjdk.org/skara/pull/1424.diff