RFR: 1199: Enforce maintainer approval in JBS before allowing to integrate backports into updates projects [v2]

Guoxiong Li gli at openjdk.org
Fri Sep 2 14:31:39 UTC 2022

On Fri, 2 Sep 2022 14:23:53 GMT, Guoxiong Li <gli at openjdk.org> wrote:

>> bots/pr/src/main/java/org/openjdk/skara/bots/pr/CheckRun.java line 986:
>>
>>> 984:                 If you don't have permission to add a comment in JBS. Please use the command `request-approval` \
>>> 985:                 to provide the related content, then the bot can help you add a comment by using the content \
>>> 986:                 you provided. Below is an example for you:
>>
>> Suggestion:
>>
>>                 As a convenience, or if you don't have permission to post comments in JBS, \
>>                 you may use the command `/request-approval` to supply the fix request comment \
>>                 and automatically set the correct request label.
>>
>>                 usage: `/request-approval <comment-text>`
>
> Fixed.

I revise the message as you provided. But it seems the statement `you may use the command `/request-approval` to supply the fix request comment and automatically set the correct request label.` is not clear. Because the automatically added request label is not related to the `request-approval` command. Looking for the better statement about it.