RFR: 1823: Mailing list bot should include link to comment on the Git forge [v2]

Zhao Song zsong at openjdk.org
Sat Feb 18 00:09:26 UTC 2023

> This patch will add the ability to attach comment/reviewComment/review link to the email generated by mlbridge bot
>
> The implementation for GitHub is straightforward, we can extract the URL for a specific comment or review from the JSON response using the `html_url` field and include it in the email.
>
> For GitLab, we will need to generate the URL using the `id` field in `note,` since GitLab does not provide an field like `html_url` in its JSON responses.

Zhao Song has refreshed the contents of this pull request, and previous commits have been removed. The incremental views will show differences compared to the previous content of the PR. The pull request contains one new commit since the last revision:

  SKARA-1823

-------------

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.org/skara/pull/1478/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.org/skara/pull/1478/files/2e0c3bcd..a3e50106

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=skara&pr=1478&range=01
 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=skara&pr=1478&range=00-01

  Stats: 267 lines in 15 files changed: 100 ins; 129 del; 38 mod
  Patch: https://git.openjdk.org/skara/pull/1478.diff
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/skara pull/1478/head:pull/1478

PR: https://git.openjdk.org/skara/pull/1478