RFR: 1789: Skara PR commands are not interpreted on Github review comments

Magnus Ihse Bursie ihse at openjdk.org
Wed Jan 18 20:07:19 UTC 2023

On Wed, 18 Jan 2023 18:04:42 GMT, Zhao Song <zsong at openjdk.org> wrote:

> A user reported that Skara bots were not responding to commands in review comments or the body of a review.
>
> This patch addresses that issue by ensuring that the Skara bots can correctly detect and interpret commands.

I am a bit uncertain about PR commands in review comments. I don't think there is much of a use case for that, and if it is costly for us to process, I think we can skip it. But otoh, if the overhead is not an issue, I think having a consistent UX is a good thing. If someone were to be adding a PR command in a comment, they will be surprised if it doesn't work.

But the main part is the review itself, yes. That definitely feels like a "normal" comment.