RFR: 1789: Skara PR commands are not interpreted on Github review comments

Zhao Song zsong at openjdk.org
Wed Jan 18 20:43:22 UTC 2023

On Wed, 18 Jan 2023 20:04:46 GMT, Erik Joelsson <erikj at openjdk.org> wrote:

> Have you found a conflict? I did a quick check and didn't find any, but that's definitely no guarantee.

No I didn't found a conflict. But in my experiment, the id of comments are around **1,322,767,076**, id of reviewComments are around **1,072,885,574**, id of reviews are around **1,252,530,272**. If the growth rate of id of reviewComment is greater than that of review, then there is a likelihood that their ids will conflict.