RFR: 1936: IssueCommand would change pr title in GitLab

Zhao Song zsong at openjdk.org
Wed Jun 7 23:25:42 UTC 2023

On Wed, 7 Jun 2023 23:12:57 GMT, Kevin Rushforth <kcr at openjdk.org> wrote:

> Is there a better place to remove the `Draft:` prefix? I'm wondering if it would be possible to generalize it by removing the "Draft:" prefix similarly to how the optional `JDK-` prefix is removed? That way it would be parsed as a valid issue for the purpose of listing the BugID + Bug tltle in the Description, checking for a CSR, etc.

I will think about whether we could remove "Draft:" prefix in the method `GitLabMergeRequest#title`. And it's a good idea that we could also remove "Draft: " prefix when generating pr body for draft prs. In that way, as you said, the issue could be listed in the pr body and checking for CSR can be done.  Thanks for the advice!