RFR: 1910: Basic support for Bitbucket as a Forge

Zhao Song zsong at openjdk.org
Fri May 12 22:12:55 UTC 2023

On Fri, 12 May 2023 20:11:24 GMT, Erik Joelsson <erikj at openjdk.org> wrote:

> This patch adds very basic support for Bitbucket as a Forge, just enough to be able to use a Bitbucket repo as the source for mirroring.
>
> In order to support ssh for bitbucket, I moved the `configureSshKey` method from `GitLabForgeFactory` to a new utility class, so that it could be shared more easily.

In general, this patch looks good to me!  Just a few minor problems. First, I think the new files need copyright header. Then, the GHA failed due to compile error, we need to import `org.openjdk.skara.cli.ForgeUtils` in `GitPrCreate` explicitly. Additionally, have you attempted to run a mirror bot using a BitBucket repo as the source on your local machine? If so, I believe this patch will work fine!