<Swing Dev> GapContent behaviour

Roman Kennke roman at kennke.org
Thu Oct 11 19:01:56 UTC 2007

Hi Phil,

Am Donnerstag, den 11.10.2007, 11:37 -0700 schrieb Phil Race:
> Not my area but it sounds like a bug and yes, I believe
> David Gilbert submitted this bug :
>
> http://bugs.sun.com/view_bug.do?bug_id=6463646

Well yes, he even answered to my original post :-) The question here is,
if it's worth working on this, or if the current behaviour should be
kept for (bug-) compatibility's sake. There seem to be a couple of
places in jse, where buggy behaviour is preserved to not break any app
which could possibly touch it. And a fix for GapContent, while easy do
implement, would make it more pedantic wrt to method arguments.

/Roman

--
http://kennke.org/blog/