<Swing Dev> [10] JDK-6919529: NPE from MultiUIDefaults.getUIError

Shashidhara Veerabhadraiah shashidhara.veerabhadraiah at oracle.com
Fri Jul 7 09:03:31 UTC 2017

Hi Sergey, Thanks for letting me understand the difference between an error and an exception in Java and just for recording that understanding:

I have modified the Webrev accordingly and here is the link to review:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~pkbalakr/shashi/6919529/webrev_03/

Thanks and regards,

Shashi