ZGC integrated into JDK 11

Stuart Monteith stuart.monteith at linaro.org
Wed Jun 13 10:23:06 UTC 2018

That's great Per. I'll move my work over to the jdk tree.

What are your intentions regarding the SPARC port? I presume that
there is no intention to maintain it, and therefore no intention to
merge it.

The aarch64 port progresses - there were recently a couple of bugs
that needed addresses that were confusing my testing.

BR,
   Stuart