RFR: 8315584 : java/awt/print/Dialog/DialogType.java fails with option not supported: yesno [v2]

Alexey Ivanov aivanov at openjdk.org
Wed Sep 20 16:33:40 UTC 2023

@prrace  Yes. Or perhaps, with a reduced set implemented as another class.

Yes, it is OK. Yet I'd like to get more details from Lawrence @lawrence-andrew, and I think the instructions could spell out the required steps better.

> I know about at least three cases where a reduced functionality is required.

I remember Harshitha @honkar-jdk needs a similar functionality in #14744, specifically [here](https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/pull/14744#discussion_r1258875171) and [here](https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/pull/14744#discussion_r1258876531). The instructions are shown to the user. Once they read the instructions and click Start, the test runs automatically; in Harshitha's case the user is expected to be moving mouse while the test is running.

The second test is for #14898. Renjith @Renjithkannath is working on it. In his case, the test is semi-automatic, the only thing required from the user is to lock screen and unlock it.

I can't remember what was the third test I had in mind.