CodeTools proposal: "friday stats"

Stuart Marks stuart.marks at oracle.com
Mon Jun 17 17:58:58 PDT 2013

Hi Jon,

Great to see this moving forward!

Speaking from the warnings cleanup experience, at one point I had posted an awk
script to analyze build warnings, and at the time the best way to share it was
... on a wiki page. I heard that the LJC guys had made some changes, but I
don't think I ever saw those changes, and they certainly weren't checked in
anywhere. Not that this was a big deal. But it does show that even apparently
simple things like that really ought to be in a repository where they can be
shared and versioned consistently.

Anyway I'm all for it.

s'marks