RFR: 8337851: Some tests have name which confuse jtreg [v3]

Alexey Ivanov aivanov at openjdk.org
Mon Aug 19 12:37:12 UTC 2024

On Mon, 19 Aug 2024 01:37:36 GMT, toshiogata <duke at openjdk.org> wrote:

> Thank you for pointing it out. I was not aware of the git rename issue.

Even if it were not for this Git “limitation”, I still think additional changes should be requested by Java Compiler team. I am not aware of their practices.

@alisenchung knows I'm advocating for expanding imports (whenever a test or source file is modified) and for moving jtreg tags below imports closer to the class declaration. At the same time, we haven't reached an agreement about it, although some people seem to support it too.