Review request for JDK-8132660: Change jaxp unit test package name to be different with jaxp api

Frank Yuan frank.yuan at oracle.com
Wed Aug 5 10:04:33 UTC 2015

Hi Joe

Thank you very much! Really good advice! I have adjusted as it, please
re-check at:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~fyuan/8132660/webrev.01/

Btw, I only applied this practice on unit test, not for functional test
because Tristan still has a functional suite pending, I would unify the
functional part sometime after that suite is finished.

Best Regards

Frank