RFR: GPIO JT Harness Tests - was Re: RFR: DIO JT Harness testsuite

stanislav smirnov stanislav.smirnov at oracle.com
Thu Jun 26 08:15:07 UTC 2014

Hi Jen,

I have send two separate emails for each of the reviews, "RFR: DIO JT
Harness initial set of tests" and "RFR: DIO JT Harness testsuite", later
I have just send a notification about RFR updates, so sorry if that was
not clear.
Thanks for your feedback, I will make necessary changes and send a
webrev directly to you, so you can commit it.