Java End of Life Time

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Mon Feb 13 15:39:10 UTC 2012

i still confuse, do i need jdk 6 :)

my code all still based on 5.. :) to lazy to learn new thing now.. getting old

can we trust use 7 for our production right now?

and we know oracle push to 8.. but the 7 , is a to much hurry release..

i think after post-acquzition, the upgrade getting more unfriendly (to
fast). and our work are happy with old one.