different outline window in IGV

Haluk Dogan hlk.dogan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 18:16:43 UTC 2017

Hi,

Is there any examples for custom compilation with Graal? I'm interested in
this part "Applications can call Graal like a library to perform custom
compilations" as shown in slide 82 of "2017_PLDI_GraalTutorial.pdf".
However, I was not able to make any progress.

I created an Intellij project and set 9ea14-zulu as my compiler. Then, I
tried to run GraalTutorial, but had errors related to undefined modules. If
I changed the compiler to "labsjdk1.8.0_141-jvmci-0.33", then I am getting
errors for importing jdk.vm.ci.code.*

Is there any guideline to set up a project, so that I can call Graal like a
library?

Thanks.

Best,
Haluk