Request for reviews (S): 7129618: assert(obj_node->eqv_uncast(obj),"");

Vladimir Kozlov vladimir.kozlov at oracle.com
Fri Jan 13 17:39:53 PST 2012

Thank you, John

I will fix comments next time since I got review from Igor and pushed this fix already.

 > I notice that (in a previous changeset) we generate phi nodes for BoxLocks using a bottom_type of TypeRawPtr.

Final revision of previous 7128355 fix removed generation of box phis:

http://hg.openjdk.java.net/hsx/hotspot-comp/hotspot/diff/b0ff910edfc9/src/share/vm/opto/parse1.cpp

http://hg.openjdk.java.net/hsx/hotspot-comp/hotspot/rev/b0ff910edfc9

Thanks,
Vladimir