RFR(XS): 8151805 - fatal error: heap walk aborted with error 1

Daniel D. Daugherty daniel.daugherty at oracle.com
Wed May 4 14:40:56 UTC 2016

 > http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ctornqvi/webrev/8151805/webrev.00/

src/os/windows/vm/os_windows.cpp

     L5257:       if (err != ERROR_NO_MORE_ITEMS && err !=
ERROR_CALL_NOT_IMPLEMENTED &&
     L5258:          (err == ERROR_INVALID_FUNCTION && phe.lpData !=
NULL)) {

         nit: Should be one more space before '(err =='.

Thumbs up. Only a nit so your choice to fix or ignore and I

don't need to see another webrev in either case.

Dan