Some suggested patches and improvements

dalibor topic dalibor.topic at oracle.com
Thu May 18 11:45:26 UTC 2017

On 18.05.2017 02:29, Gregg Wonderly wrote:
> I understand that you might feel this is an excessive rant.
[snip]
> I will be looking at Swift and/or Go and just moving on.

All the best on your future technological adventures, in any case,
whether they are with Java, or something else!

Please do keep in mind that this list is for "Technical discussion about
Project Jigsaw", per
http://mail.openjdk.java.net/mailman/listinfo/jigsaw-dev .

If you find that the technical focus poses a challenge for you, please
try to finding a more suitable outlet for your writings.

cheers,
dalibor topic
--
<http://www.oracle.com> Dalibor Topic | Principal Product Manager
Phone: +494089091214 <tel:+494089091214> | Mobile: +491737185961

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Kühnehöfe 5 | 22761 Hamburg

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

<http://www.oracle.com/commitment> Oracle is committed to developing
practices and products that help protect the environment