Bug report for current directory absent from JNI search path in openjdk 7

Michael Hall mik3hall at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 16:54:28 PST 2012

On Feb 14, 2012, at 6:38 PM, Mike Swingler wrote:

> at least half a decade ago), but since then I think the policy has changed.

at least half a decade ago sounds longer than about 5 years back doesn't it?
The test I ran was yesterday and current directory was still searched on the current Apple JVM.
Despite that you are suggesting against the bug report being necessary as it probably will not be available in openjdk for security issues, correct?
Then, should there be some sort of documentation available to converting OS X java developers that indicates intentional differences like this?