Early Access Build Test Results

Jonathan Gibbons jonathan.gibbons at oracle.com
Tue Jan 15 16:32:04 PST 2013

Uugh uugh uugh.

Stuart, I (somewhat) disagree.  The current way of running the tests is
a horrible artifact of our internal JPRT system, and the desire to split
the test load up across machines.   It is not something I would
recommend sane person doing by choice.

I agree with the need to have coordination between the way the small
targets work and a bigger target, but the way to do this is to merge the
directories given on the jtreg command line, not try and merge the
output of multiple test runs.

-- Jon