[security-dev 01656]: Re: Code review request: 6844909: support allow_weak_crypto in krb5.conf

Valerie Peng Yu-Ching.Peng at Sun.COM
Tue Mar 2 00:44:17 UTC 2010

Hi, Max,

Changes look fine, here are some minor comments:
1) In EType.java, line 60, 64 should be indented w/ one extra space.
2) In EType.java, there should be comments added to "BUILTIN_ETYPES",
and "BUILTIN_ETYPES_NOAES256" mentioning about the first two entries are
removed when ALLOW_WEAK_CRYPTO is false.
3) In EType.java, line 235 and 236 still mentions these weak crypto
etypes regardless. Shouldn't it be updated?

Thanks,
Valerie