complete certificate path validation

Xuelei Fan xuelei.fan at oracle.com
Tue Jul 12 01:21:13 UTC 2011

Hi Dave,

What's the underlying requirements that the client cannot send a full
certification path? That's not the way TLS works.

You may be also interesting in the post, "Best Practice: to Include the
Complete Certificate Chain in the KeyStore",
http://sim.ivi.co/2011/06/best-practice-to-include-compelete.html

Regards,
Xuelei