complete certificate path validation

David Pomeroy dfpomeroy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 01:59:01 UTC 2011

Hi Xuelei,

The requirement is to keep the client certificate as small as possible.  I'd
rather not have to store the sub CA certificate on the client.

I see that the server is sending a "certificate request" as part of the TLS
handshake protocol.  The DNs of the trusted certificates are specified in
the request.

It looks like the Sun JSSE provider does not support this configuration.
Can you confirm?

Thanks, Dave