RFR : 7163470 : Build fails if javax.crypto src files not present.

Seán Coffey sean.coffey at oracle.com
Wed May 9 14:03:55 UTC 2012

The JDK has historically allowed builds without the javax.crypto package
src.

Bug fix 7058133 altered the bootclasspath for security library builds.
This fix simply allows the builds to continue if javax.crypto package is
not present. In such cases we append the jce.jar to bootclasspath.

I've also patched up the new files in makefiles directory which seem to
have been missing the recent 7130959 fix.

bug : http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=7163470 (bug
not visible yet)
webrev : http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~coffeys/webrev.7163470.jdk8/

regards,