7194449: String resources for Key Tool and Policy Tool should be in their respective packages

Stephen Flores stephen.flores at oracle.com
Tue Oct 2 02:40:10 UTC 2012

Max,

Yes, I ran the tools and the unit tests which did find missing resources
that I duplicated. This is not a type of new split, at one time all 3
tools had there resources in the sun...util.Resources class and the
JarSigner was split out to not be in the rt.jar, but in tools.jar, so
this logical conclusion to the spilt.

Steve.