[8] Request for review: 8016850: JCK javax.security.auth.Policy tests fail when run in Profiles mode

Sean Mullan sean.mullan at oracle.com
Mon Aug 19 14:27:26 UTC 2013

Ping? Can anyone review this for me? The changes are not as extensive as
they look; this is mostly just moving code to a different package. Also,
com.sun.security.auth.PolicyParser.java has been removed as
sun.security.provider.PolicyParser is functionally equivalent and can be
used instead.

Thanks,
Sean