javax.security.auth.Destroyable

Michael StJohns mstjohns at comcast.net
Fri Jun 14 17:40:18 UTC 2013

That's what I get for pawing around in the JDK7 code instead of the JDK8 code...

I'm surprised this is a sub interface to private key etc rather than just having this added to the sun implementations.    Doing it this way isn't backwards compatible and is going to blow up a number of other providers.  Also, there are keys where you really can't destroy them without physically destroying the container.

In any event - thanks!

Mike