Code review request, 7188658 Add possibility to disable client initiated renegotiation

Matthew Hall mhall at mhcomputing.net
Wed Jun 19 04:09:37 UTC 2013

I think it would be better if the property did use JSSE prefix, because other crypto providers will likely also want to adjust their own renegotiation behavior based on the value of the property. Thanks for contributing this useful security improvement to JSSE.

Matthew.
--
Sent from my mobile device.