Code Review Request for 7196805: DH Key interoperability testing between SunJCE and JsafeJCE not successful

Valerie (Yu-Ching) Peng valerie.peng at oracle.com
Wed Jun 19 20:45:55 UTC 2013

I have updated the webrev to address your comments:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~valeriep/7196805/webrev.01/

As for using JDK 8 default method feature, I think maybe it's better to
delay the adoption to a later release since it's easier for sustaining
to just grab current changes and apply to earlier releases.
Thanks for the review & please let me know if you have additional comments,
Valerie