8034856/8034857: More gcc warnings

Mikael Vidstedt mikael.vidstedt at oracle.com
Thu Feb 13 17:56:48 UTC 2014

Alan,

I made the change to JarFacade.c myself last week, only to then see the comment a few lines above where you added the new include. It seems to indicate that including ctype.h on Solaris/SPARC is a bad idea. I have no idea if the comment is still relevant, but that may be worth understanding first.

Cheers,
Mikael