8034856/8034857: More gcc warnings

Alan Bateman Alan.Bateman at oracle.com
Thu Feb 13 18:23:30 UTC 2014

On 13/02/2014 17:56, Mikael Vidstedt wrote:
> Alan,
>
> I made the change to JarFacade.c myself last week, only to then see the comment a few lines above where you added the new include. It seems to indicate that including ctype.h on Solaris/SPARC is a bad idea. I have no idea if the comment is still relevant, but that may be worth understanding first.

Do you have cycles to look into it? As the code is using isspace already
then it's not clear (unless there are different versions). Before
pushing the changes then I ran the tests on all platforms (including
Solaris) and the j.l.i tests include a number of tests exercise these
manifest attributes with a non-US characters.

As an aside, the native code warnings coming from the jdk repository are
really annoying so this is the reason for the drive-by fixes when I get
a few minutes. I think others are doing the same.

-Alan.