Review Request for JDK-8030114: [parfait] warnings from b119 for jdk.src.share.native.sun.security.smartcardio: JNI exception pending

Valerie (Yu-Ching) Peng valerie.peng at oracle.com
Sat Feb 22 00:41:25 UTC 2014

Good points, I have updated the webrev accordingly.
The current callers of
Java_sun_security_smartcardio_PCSC_SCardGetStatusChange seems to only
pass 1 reader at a time, so I just moved the free call to a separate
loop as part of cleanup.

Webrev is updated at:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~valeriep/8030114/webrev.01/
Thanks,