RFR 8033271: Manual security tests have @ignore rather than @run main/manual

Xuelei Fan xuelei.fan at oracle.com
Sat Mar 15 01:36:17 UTC 2014

Minimal comments:

test/sun/security/smartcardio/TestAll.java
Looks like there is no actual update.

test/sun/security/smartcardio/*
===============================
- 32 //This test requires special hardware.
+ 32 // This test requires special hardware.

Looks nicer if there is leading space.

test/sun/security/smartcardio/TestConnectAgain.java
- 29  * @run main/manual TestTransmit
+ 29  * @run main/manual TestConnectAgain

Maybe a typo here.  Would you please make the update?

test/sun/security/ssl/X509TrustManagerImpl/ClientServer.java
- 35  * JSSE supports algorithm constraints with CR 6916074,
- 36  * need to update this test case in JDK 7 soon
+
+ 35  * JSSE supports algorithm constraints with CR 6916074, need to
+ 36  * update this test case in JDK 7 soon

Would you mind add a blank line and join the two line accordingly?

Otherwise, looks fine to me.

Thanks,
Xuelei