RFR 8061253: CCC 8043071 doesn't fully approve the change in JDK9b25

Wang Weijun weijun.wang at oracle.com
Tue Nov 18 07:47:00 UTC 2014

Re-request for code review at

  http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~weijun/8061253/webrev.01/

Most are still spec changes, with only one code change in KerberosTicket.java where KerberosPrincipal.toString() is changed to KerberosPrincipal.getName(). This is also because the spec for getName() is more suitable in this call.

*Jamil*: I usually don't touch copyright years and let RE handle it. You might say this is not a good habit.

Thanks
Max