RfR JDK-8134456 java/lang/SecurityManager/CheckPackageAccess.java failing on several platforms

Pete Brunet peter.brunet at oracle.com
Thu Aug 27 21:59:58 UTC 2015

Hi Sean, I might need to make a change but this is the JTREG output from
my local run
jtreg -jdk:./build/windows-x86_64-normal-server-release/images/jdk
./jdk/test/java/lang/SecurityManager/

Execution successful

java/lang/SecurityManager/CheckPackageAccess.java: Make sure all
restricted packages listed in the package.access property in the
java.security file are blocked
java/lang/SecurityManager/CheckPackageMatching.java: Check the matching
implemented by SecurityManager.checkPackageAccess
java/lang/SecurityManager/CheckSecurityProvider.java: Consolidate
java.security files into one file with modifications
java/lang/SecurityManager/NoAWT.java: Sanity check that SecurityManager
methods that used to check AWTPermission now check for AllPermission

so it looks like there are no problems.  What do you think?

I'll report back once my JPRT run finishes.

Pete