RfR JDK-8134456 java/lang/SecurityManager/CheckPackageAccess.java failing on several platforms

Pete Brunet peter.brunet at oracle.com
Thu Aug 27 23:49:57 UTC 2015

JPRT jdk_lang tests ran clean, 7 builds passed, 8 tests passed.
http://scaaa637.us.oracle.com//archive/2015/08/2015-08-27-204226.pbrunet.dev

command line:
jprt submit -stree . -email peter.brunet at oracle.com -c JDK-8134456
-buildenv SKIP_BOOT_CYCLE=false -noqa -ot '.*product.*' -onlytests
'.*jdk_lang'

Pete