RFR: (s) 8130696: Security Providers need to have their version numbers updated for JDK 9

Iris Clark iris.clark at oracle.com
Fri Jul 17 21:18:58 UTC 2015

Hi, Valerie.

Sorry for the delayed response.

Thanks for reviewing.    The original webrev was based off of verona/stage which was synch'd to jdk9-b70.  The file you reference wasn't in the repository yet.

Since that time, verona/stage has been sync'd with jdk9-b72 .  Here's the new changeset:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iris/verona/8130696/webrev.1

In addition to modifying com.sun.security.sasl.gsskerb.JdkSASL, I also updated the S11N.java test to address Sean's concern.  Other security updates pulled in by the sync made some of my copyright updates unnecessary, so those have been removed as well.

Let me know if you have any additional concerns.

Regards.

iris