RFR 8058849: test/sun/security/krb5/config/dns.sh needs to re-examined or replaced

Weijun Wang weijun.wang at oracle.com
Mon Jun 29 08:09:47 UTC 2015

On 06/29/2015 04:02 PM, Alan Bateman wrote:

> In any case, the change looks okay to me. Trivially, I think I would use
> specific imports rather than changing it a wildcard.

IntelliJ IDEA automatically does this for me:

1. I am typing InitialDirCo and it hints InitialDirContext, I accept it

2. An import for InitialDirContext is automatically added

3. And it notices there are >=5 classes from that same package and
automatically shrink them to a single wildcard import

I can turn it off.

--Max